Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard Timing

What makes the blizzard of 2011 especially interesting is that it occurs 3 days after I took my snow thrower in for service. It's not a big deal - a flat tire that won't hold air makes it pull badly to the right.  I've spent three winters cleaning up 3 and 4 inch snow falls.  Finally we get the big one and I'm not prepared.  Looks like Alonzo down the street is going to make a lot of money this week with his snow blower. I'm calling a snow day all week this week: sleeping in, going out to lunch at Frank's Karmic Cafe, and watching Netflix movies (I've got Eerie, Indiana coming) on the couch.  Hot chocolate anyone? And shoveling every three hours if Alonzo doesn't show up.  Hurray, Winter! You all be safe out there.  If you need help, just holler.  Me and my 4-wheel drive truck with a tow strap will be there to pull you out.  And then we'll call someone else to come pull me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment