Friday, February 18, 2011

Top Ten Movies

OK, it is your turn.  My list is up and running here.   I am ready to be vilified for my bad choices, but it will soon be your turn.  Make a list of your top ten movies and send them to me here.  You can structure them any way you want.  You don't have to have quotes like I did. You can list reasons for choosing each movie or what scenes you liked; you can use any criteria for how you pick your movies. My choices were primarily what I would liken to comfort food.  "Field of Dreams" makes me feel the same way macaroni and cheese does.  You may be more filmically (nice word, huh?) literate than I am and have a much more profound rationale than I did.  Bite me.  That's fine. The key is getting a list together and sending it along.  Everybody who reads this blog (and many who have higher tastes in their reading) is invited to join in.  I would especially like to hear from my former colleagues at BHS (some of those people in the Army shirts in the picture on the right).  By the end of March, we would like to have 25 lists or so up.  So get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment