Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hangin' with the Boys!

As part of my retirement list (when I've finished my Sporcle duties), I have been going through old e-mails, seeing what could be deleted.  I came across this picture last week and couldn't put it in the blog until today, because I couldn't stop laughing.  For those of you who know me, but not my family, you should know that my wife and I have no relatives who live in the Chicagoland area - no cousins or uncles - so unlike many large extended families, we don't have a steady stream of nephews or nieces to practice baby skills on.  It's possible that Nate (my oldest) was the first baby I ever held intentionally. This picture of my two sons (Mike is on the left) on baby duty two years ago with their friend Karen and Tucker's newborn gives an idea of how much practice we need.


I remember spending most of Nate's baby year looking just the way Nate does in this picture. 



1 comment:

  1. The real miracle of life in this photo is that Mike's head didn't explode when he was handed a baby.

    ReplyDelete