Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where There is Life, There Is Hope

Today, February 15, is  International Grover Appreciation Day.



Please join with me as we celebrate the inclusion of NUMERO DOS into the set of favorite phrases of all time.


 Restaurant Customer: Oh, I don't believe this. Look here, I'm very hungry. Do you think there is any chance you could bring me a Numero Dos without dropping it on the floor?
Grover Monster: Where there is life, there is hope. 
Restaurant Customer: Just bring me a Numero Dos.


Grover: Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.
Narrator: He zooms through the sky smarter than a speeding bullet, furrier than a powerful locomotive, able to leap tall sandwiches in a single bound.
Kid: Look, up in the sky. It's an egg plant!
Kid #2: It's a meatball!
Grover: It is I! Super Grover! 


No comments:

Post a Comment