Monday, January 31, 2011

Retirement Over?

Well, my image of retirement changed today when the home depot delivered the new basement door and I realized (pretty quickly) that it is unfinished.  What was I thinking?  So I have a couple days of prestaining, staining, sanding, and varnishing to do. The materials to do the door cost more than the door! That's not right.




On another note, as you get your movie list together (SOON!) check out these images with movie tie-ins and try your sporcle skills (Scott!) to guess the movie.






Probably number 1 on my list.










Also probably on my list (maybe the only musical -it got me interested in bluegrass music - I still hate country music though).










Maybe on Nate or MIke's list. Comedy - Horror?













 Orange Whip, anyone?








These images are from a cool movie T-shirt site called Last Exit to Nowhere.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment