Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One More Time!

A reminder for entries to the TOP TEN MOVIE LIST on Marshmallow Fight blog. Take a look here (Marshmallow Fight) to see what it looks like. You can do quotes like Mike and I did, you can give a brief reason for your choice like Tammy did, or you can set it up any way you want.  Don't let all the Armstrong names so far bother you.  On our top 25 songs lists, you'll see lots of other names.  It is for family, friends, and accidental passersby (did I get the "s" in the right place?). If privacy is an issue, just list your first name - that will work fine. You can include the links to IMDB trailers or youtube videos if you want, but you don't need to. As my blog says - "I've got the time!"  I'll link them if you don't have time - having a video helps people remember the movie if it is somewhat obscure. Plus if you include a movie like Caddyshack, the video gives people a laugh during this dreary weather - we all need that. Send it to this e-mail address. It's probably easiest to attach it as a Word document so I can set it up. So, no excuses. I expect to see Dan, Brian, and Carey's lists, Bill's list, Scott and Lori's lists, and Megan's, Beth, and Bob's lists if Scott reminds them to look on the blog. Have fun with it, and don't stress over it.  Remember my motto about educational paperwork: a job done is a job done well! Thanks and I am really looking forward to seeing what your list looks like. 

Reminder - please include the date of release or an actor in the film, so I get the right one. Some movie titles are reused. 



If you don't enter a list, I'm going to put your name on a list with movies like these, so let's get going.


No comments:

Post a Comment