Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some pictures you might enjoy

We all know everything looks better if it is made out of legos. This site has all the Academy Award movies with Lego posters:



























I think that for those of us who are science fiction readers, we are realizing that the concept of time travel is now with us.  I used to read stories where the protagonist was transported 3 hours into the future.  That's me! I sit down to check my e-mail at the computer and the next thing I know, it is 3 hours later.   Seems like time travel to me. And, as a bonus,  somehow I have found a website that thinks the oscar nominee posters should be redrawn as Legos. I guess if I think of it as time travel, I don't get as depressed about the time lapse.






No comments:

Post a Comment