Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Movie Trailer!

I'm going to tell you up front that the movie in this trailer may have moved to the top of my movie list - maybe second behind "Cowboys and Aliens" - how can you not love that title, regardless of what the movie is like. I must caution you, however; you may wonder why I am so high on this movie as you watch the opening. It looks really (really (really)) stupid at first, but wait for the guest stars to show up. It gets better in a hurry after that.  Can't wait for Thanksgiving.  Although first we have to see Kung Fu Panda 2, right. I hope Mike has pictures of himself dressed up for the Thursday night at 12:05 AM opening show. I'm guessing he goes as Oogway (before he became a bunch of peach blossoms). Enjoy!    


Also as Geek Chic Daily tells us, "Gawrssh! Please wish Goofy a happy 79th birthday before he hilariously ruins it."    






1 comment: