Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Going Out In Style

This may seem like too dark a topic for some of you, but I am really impressed by these coffins. Yes, coffins. They are made by a company called Creative Coffins, and are environmentally more sound and considerably cheaper than typical wood and metal coffins. More importantly to me, they are a lot more fun.     



 

I thought it was nice that they had one for me:   




















 Although I like this one a lot (I think Dave would like this one, too).   












This one is nice, and it looks great from the side while it is being carried. 




 



This may be my favorite, though. This is a seriously cool coffin and if I weren't being cremated, I would require this one for my funeral. I think it would bring a smile to people, and that is the deceased's job at a funeral. People feel bad enough already without seeing you in some heavy, dark metal and oak box.  One thing the deceased can do is make everyone feel a little better at the funeral. It's the least you could do. Vanilla creams and caramels would make me smile. How about you?     

3 comments:

  1. I personally like the irony in the sports section with the "finish line" car racing coffin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't until after I posted it that I realized the golf coffin didn't say Calloway Golf. The colors were right on so I didn't look at it that close. Well done.

    ReplyDelete