Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Obligatory Cat Video

So far I have avoided the cute puppy and kitty pictures that seem to be the sole purpose of the internet.  I love a kitten sleeping with a stuffed panda bear as much as the next guy, but it seemed that this should be a cute animal - free zone as much as possible. But this video is not a cute kitty - this is a nutcase kitty. The music is as scary as the kitten. i coached high school tennis for 12 years at two different high schools and I understand the angst that a tennis ball can provide. I remember coaching Bronco Freshmen Girls tennis on the second day of the season and getting all the foursomes practicing net play while I critiqued. I had to stop, however, when I noticed five minutes into the drill that the players on the end court were all standing at the net talking. I walked down and asked what was up. They answered that they had had enough of that drill and were deciding what to do next. We had a brief animated discussion (ask Scott and Bob about those) about how high school sports worked and everything was OK after that. Enjoy the video. I promise I won't overdo cute.   

No comments:

Post a Comment