Friday, March 4, 2011

Hail To The King, Baby!

Just announced - Bruce Campbell will be appearing at Wizard Comic-Con in Chicago in early August.  I was pretty sure I wanted to go see Patrick Stewart at the convention, but how can I pass on the star of Army of Darkness - Boomstick edition.

"Trapped in Time. Surrounded by Evil. Low on Gas."



For $150, you get the Bruce Campbell VIP package that includes, among other things, a photo op with the man himself. Hard to pass up, unless I'm saving my money to go in on the jet pack from the last post. Maybe it would make a nice birthday present from me to me. Make sure you block out the weekend, August 11th through the 14th. It's a geek extravaganza. And I need a new superhero illustrated in the manner of Hello Kitty. My Green Lantern is pretty lonely. 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! What superheroes are you considering for your next Hello Kitty piece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably Green Arrow or the Flash. Anything we can pick up for you? I assume Mike still has his Mario shirt we got him last year. Treasures abound at the Comic-Con.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start making a shopping list soon. Meandering is nice and all, but I'm going to have a couple goals this year. Should be a blast again, regardless.

    ReplyDelete