Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pictures - I Got Pictures

No particular order. No particular theme. Just pictures.

Shouldn't every set of steps be built like this? I for one
would do more walking if they were.




    Yay! Ian McKellan! You're doing it right!


      Those were the good old days.



           Even Imperial storm troopers have bad days.




      
                       This is just stupid.



Have to have a cat picture. Like gravity, it's the law.


    
Actually, I looked it up and under the new McCarthy SOPA rules, you have to have two.






























For the 4000th time, someone makes money going on TV to tell us the world is going to end, this time because of the Mayans. These are the same people that tell me if I don't forward their e-mail to 5 friends right now, my life will turn horribly wrong. What do these people use for brains - kitty litter? At least they know what to do on their weekends. Go find Elvis.




















The little pull-off tabs say "My God! You're right!"



























1 comment:

  1. Very nice collection. Also, the swan photo immediately made me think of this: http://www.dneg.com/images/gallery_350_0.jpg

    ReplyDelete