Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I know you're all busy, but



It's time. We haven't had a marshmallow fight list in more than two years (last post - Ann Armstrong's Top Ten Books), so we are way overdue. And if we wait until we have the time, it will be another two years gone by without a new list. I was looking at the lists this week and couldn't believe what was on my top ten movie list - what was I thinking - no Kung Fu Panda/Hustle/Anything Else Kung Fu. I missed the boat on that one. Anyway we need to do this again. Right now I have to be content with top four otters who look like Benedict Cumberbatch.



And while that is a pretty cool list, it's not doing it for me any more. So Nate and I will try to come up with a new list topic to address this summer. We can keep it to a top five list if you want to make it easier. And I know that some of you think you have more important things to do this summer like graduate or start grad school or have a wedding, but c'mon. It's like Jello - there's always room to make a new list.

Let me know if you have a topic to suggest. Try to keep it something we all have some knowledge of. So, I won't pick Top Five Photos Of Supernovas and Steve won't pick Top Five Trains That Used To Go Through Toledo. If we can't come up with anything, we'll have to go with Top Five Board Games. If you need help with that, I can give you a Clue. Sorry. Now I'm in Trouble.



No comments:

Post a Comment